Monday, April 2, 2012

The field is white!!!

Hello family!!! CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING!!! Every talk touched such a critcal point in our personal and family lives. Not judging or criticizing, teaching children the principles of agency, looking to the scriptures and personal revelation as the oars and sails of our lives, and, as always, the importance of having a living prophet on the earth. I hope you guys go back and study those talks, because I never learned anything from a conference talk that I didnt study afterwards.
TOMORROW WE WILL GO TO THE TEMPLE!!! We were blessed to have 5 baptisms this month and will be attending the temple tomorrow :)))) It is the first time since the mtc, in sonora, and in SPANISH! it will be so cool :)

And thats when they SHOULD give me the package as well! So I can finally see why you wanted me to have it so badly, mom, :) tomorrow is going to be such a good day. 

There were some great moments of conference this month. I loved when president monson bestowed his blessings on EVERYONE and he did circles around the room with his finger :) I love that te prophet is so much more than a living prophet, but a prophet who LIVES. He is lively and always has a joke. His young hearted examples and childhood stories help teach the doctrine in such a unique way. Learning from him that I am on the LORDS errand, and being so, I amd entitled to the LORDS help when I do what is right, went straight to my heart. I KNOW that our prophet really does receive direct revelation for everyone. All over the world. We arent like the little toy boats from his talk. Without rudders, sails, or captains. Free to come and go with the current. No, we have all of those tools to make our way though the troubles, because out Father in Heaven loves us and want us to succeed!

Being here is the best decision I have ever made. A mission call is the BEST calling of the whole church, and I only have a few months left! Thank you so much my wonderful family for your love and support and all that you do. KEEP READING THE BOOK OF MORMON AS A FAMILY! Dont stop reading it, no matter what. The spirit will be more present in our home if you keep it up. 



I love you all and I will be praying for you in the temple tomorrow. Be good everyone!


Elder Marsh
From Hawaiimas haha thats how everyone says guaymas here because its like the beach part of sonora :)

No comments:

Post a Comment