Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Letter from Elder Marsh

I was in the middle of writing the family a letter, and a computer opened up. So I decided to shoot you a quick email. Thank you for sending me my scarf! It isn't here yet. I'm SO glad I'm here. This place is just amazing. I'm so blessed to have a Heavenly Father who trusts me enough to go and bring the gospel of Christ to the Lamanites. This is such a wonderful opportunity. Emails and dearelder are almost exactly the same, but dear elder prints out your email for me and puts it in the mailbox. Let me know if anyone needs scriptures, pictures, shirts, anything! I can get things for very cheap. I'm so glad to hear my family is doing well. You and Dad should get into the weekly habit of going to the Temple. It will help you two so much. Not that there are any issues, but the Lord always tells you how to become better than you ever have been. I've learned that this gospel isn't about changing who you are. It's about progressing. This perfect Church is so beautiful. And so true. I don't know how I could ever think otherwise. God loves us so much. So much, that he created a plan for us to come back and live with him. With the families he has put us in. Don't forget that. Families are so important to our Father in Heaven. What could I have done to be given such a loving family? I'm so thankful for you. I always pray for you. I have to go now. I love you, mom! expect a letter in a few days. God be with you.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of his letter is when he tells his parents to go to the Temple once a week. He is already calling people to repentance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It's just gonna get worse!! LOL!!! I just love hearing from him, it totally makes my day!!

    ReplyDelete